Sunday, September 30, 2007

I don't look before i leap.

I think that my eyes are bigger than my heart. That may sound weird, or silly, so let me explain. I take risks that I really shouldn't - not the good getting the guts up to talk to a boy kind, but the crazy life altering kind. For example, moving to Chicago. I got it in my head that I needed to leave California and somehow I end up in a city that gets really freaking cold in the winter where i know not one soul. In my head this works. I should be trying new things, experiencing new places and meeting new people. And all this gets me very excited, it really does. But the loneliness that comes along with it, especially right now at the beginning, is just more than I can handle sometimes. I know that this is where I'm supposed to be at this point in my life - but could it be a little less hard? Just a smidgen?

No comments: